It's time to go to hell, bro'.

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 

Anonymous
Invité
Invité
It's time to go to hell, bro'. | Ven 07 Nov 2014, 17:33

It's time to go to hell Bro' !
Eros & Hayley

I was walking in the town -Chloris, I remember, because I saw lot of flowers ; Yeah I know it's a stupid argument. So, I said I was walking on Chloris, on a street, on the sidewalk -as I am not a car of course- and was looking for some music shop : I wanted a guitar. An electric, of course. I've starded the guitar at fifteen,  the person who teach me was a good friend (who has after been my boyfriend, and who is now.. my ex-boyfriend). I can indeed play some arpeggios, but I wanted to play news songs. Indeed, my embition is to become a rock-star. If I could, i'd like to sing and play the guitar because it's so class.
Coussin was staying at home, and the only thing he has told me was « Hayley, take an umbrella it will rain ». If you think I took an umbrella you don't know me. I hate when someone tell me what to do, I Do what I want !
So, I said, I was walking on the street. The sky was blue, the birds was singing and the grand-mother was sitting down on the benches to criticized the teenagers. Everything was normal. And Everyting could be normal if a young man didn't  catch me and bring me to the hell. Yeah. To the hell.

I don't know how he did that. I was walking to the right, and suddenly, a this man who fled something keep my bracelet. I did't undertstand what happening and, stupid girl as I am, I did nothing. Ahahaha. Don't laugh. I had just the time to see some guy who seems to be upset, hear « Go to hell thief ! » and a light came around us (the man and me) and teleported us somewhere over the raimbow in a dark place.

Distraught, I looked around us. I've always take a magical portal, but never with an unknow guy who seems to be a thief. Black, brown, red. It was not a beautifull place. We could hear some plaintives cries, far away, far away, far away... I tought I have heard a dog bark. Where am-I ?  I thought. And the little voice in my head said « Hayley. I don't know where you are but the guy  next to you is so sexy ! »
Certainly. I looked this guy and was noting he was undoubtedly one of the more beautiful man I have never meet. BUT. It wasn't the more important thing. I look him the the eyes and, calm, I asked :
« Who are you ? Where are we ? And why ?! »

Obviously, he had to reply, because... I am a princess ?

Anonymous
Invité
Invité
Re: It's time to go to hell, bro'. | Dim 09 Nov 2014, 14:13

GIVES YOU HELL.
When you see my face Hope it gives you hell Hope it gives you hell When you walk my way Hope it gives you hell Hope it gives you hell When you hear this song and you sing along but you never tell Then you're the fool, I'm just as well Hope it gives you hell

Man, you have a tiny problem.
It was the only thing that came in Eros' mind when he realized the crap he was in, running like there was no tomorrow with a yelling Cyclop on his heels. A really mad yelling Cyclop.
The fault wasn't his. Well, not really. Eros was just a bored kid, and he just meant to play a trick ; he'd never think the Cyclops were that sensitive ! I'LL KILL YOU SON OF A BITCH. Eros raised an eyebrow. He didn't have to be that rude towards his moter. Son of a bitch yourself ! he answered, causing his "friend" becoming angrier. But he kept running until he reaches the gate of the cave. Faster faster faster... Eros wasn't able to teleport when he was in the dark, and it was the reason why he had to escape the cave as fast as he could. Where's Riptide when I need him ?! He pushed the iron gate and jumped ; then, he started falling off the moutain. The Cyclop jumped without a second thought, and the last thing the God of Love saw was the huge dude falling over him. Then he vanished.

Eros had expected to be back to Olympus, where Cyclops were not allowed... but hey, it would be way too easy, and if there was something life has told him, it would be "I'm never gonna make things easy for you, boy". Go fuck yourself, life. Thank you. What the heck– he didn't finished his sentence because the cry of the Cyclop made him jump into his feet and run away. Again. He grumbled and then realized he was all in the downtown of Chloris. As if life wasn't unfair enough. People started yelling, and he couldn't stop himself thinking about how his best friend's girl would be mad at him when he learn about the trouble he brought to the peaceful town raised by her name. And if Chloris was mad, it meant Psyché would be too... Holy crap. The monster wasn't as fast as he was, thanks Gods, but Eros had to find a way out before becoming his next meal.

He needed five minutes more before teleport again. If he wanted to reach Olympus in one jump, he had to rest a bit, because he wasn't used to light-travel that often. YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT. Eros giggled. Yeah, I got it. The monster yelled again, and Eros get faster, laughing in all his sassy glory.
But his joy was short. Since he was looking at the cyclop, he didn't have time to see the lady turning right in front of him, and bumped hard into her. SHIT. I'm sorry ! He was about to leave when he felt a no-identified thing holding his arm. What the... ? He tried to pull his hand off but his hoodie was firmly clinging to one of the girl's bracelet.  GO TO HELL, THIEF ! He saw the Cyclop running right towards them. He bit his lip, not ready to be mashed up by a super duper angry monster, because of a stupid joke, and caught the girl's wrist. You have to go with me. He opened a gate, created to teleport them to Olympus.
But hey, do I have to remind you how unlucky I was ?

They felt into Hell without any time to think about it.
And dude, they felt so hard, Eros thought he broke his ass.
He wasn't supposed to drop into Hell. He was thinking about Olympus, for the Gods' sake ! Why the hell was he in his great-uncle kingdom ? I think the Fates have something against me. He looked around him and ran his hand in his hair. He was in this crap because he's chosen to annoy the wrong person. Cyclops don't have any sense of humor. Next time he'll write it somewhere. But for the moment, he had to find a way out, since he was not able to light-travel... all because he jumped into the only place in the world where the light was NON-EXISTENT. Who are you ? Where are we ? And why ?! Oh yeah, he almost forgot about his only company. He grinned at her and rose into his feet.

Well... It's kinda long story. How could he explain he claimed that he'd stolen a sword when he doesn't, and then the cyclop had decided to run after him ? He turned around and saw the huge mass of the monster, visibly passed out. C'mon, we have to get out of here before he wakes up. He walked towards her and pushed her back to make her move. My name's Eros. Welcome to the Underworld, aka Hell. He smiled at her, revealing his all white dentition.

Anonymous
Invité
Invité
Re: It's time to go to hell, bro'. | Dim 09 Nov 2014, 22:07

Eros & Hayley

I was watching the man. And the more I was looking at him, the more he was impressing me. Indeed, I was feeling very.. Tiny, silly. You unsderstand ? The same feeling that when I met Arès, Hadès, Héra. Just the same. The little voice into my head was keeping talking « He is certanly a god, don't lie to yourslef ». I was hoping not. If I meet new divinites everydays, I'm doing to be in the book  « persons who had provoke gods and who are dead » and you know, I have never wanted die -I think it's unpleasant.

Well... It's kinda long story.
Ahaha. I was not what I was expecting. I prefer when I have really answers, not this kind of things. He turned around and I did the same. And I saw someting that I wouldn't have not see. There was an huuuuuuuuge monster that was sleeping in front of us. I swallowed. My face became white and I put my eyes in his. What the hell,why ? I thought. I squinted and noted he had only ONE eye. Far far in my mind, there are creatures who have only one eye. They are called Cyclops, and they are very dangerous, scrary, and load of words that have the same signification.
 C'mon, we have to get out of here before he wakes up.  My name's Eros. Welcome to the Underworld, aka Hell. 

I laughed. By stress, for sure, not because I was funny.  I looked at him, winced, and wispered :
« Are you kidding me ? -I looked around us- Eeer.. Probably not. BUT. It is a hidding camera or something like this ? -his face said no, so I deducted is wasn't- No ?... »
Of course, I was VERY angry. But, since I was little, when I'm angry, nobody see it... Therefore I chose the reaction of a « good and responsable woman ».  I was walking slowy and quietly, to the opposite direction of the creature who was seeming sleeping. If we was needed to think, we had to be in a safety place, not in a spot where it was a thing who could eat me and him at the same time.

We was walking during a long time, without a word or a sound. I was seeing my foot everytime, after all I had nothing to do and I had the feeling that I should shut up. I even found very interesting thing ! You know that foot are like boobs ? There are always a boobs biggest than the second. And for foot, it's the same !
So, we was walking during a long time. « What an unhappy scenery » I said to me. There wasn't trees, grass, birds or something like this. no. There was NOTHING. Er, maybe some pebbles. But who take care of pebbles ?

I stopped the silence, while we was walking, turned my look to him, put my hand on my hip, looked him in the eyes and asked : « And what  do you do in your life, excepting flee monsters  ? » I waited his answer before reply « And you have not see a better idea than going here... ? »
He had not the time to reply, the huge monster was chasing us, and the soil shooke. I screamed. He was runned faster than us -than me, it's sure, than the man I didn't know- and there wasn't hideout. The best reflex I had is put my hands on my head and close my eyes (Yeah I know it isn't the best idea I have ever had). I was looking forward hearing screams, howls, the sound of my head come off my body. But... Noting. No sound. I opened one eye, two eyes and saw something written on the body of the creature. I squinted and read out« You are an ugly monster !  And you stink of the mouth.» I eyebrows and said « Ow shit I'm sorry ! ». Yeah, It was me. I explain. When I'm effraid, sometime, my useless power write alone. And it is never a compliment, otherwise it's not funny.  The monster was looking at his body too. I backed, frantic, and wispered to Eros « I promise, I've never wan't to stir up him...We are REALLY in trouble, Bro'... »
The monster seemed to be upset. And I understood why.

Anonymous
Invité
Invité
Re: It's time to go to hell, bro'. | Jeu 13 Nov 2014, 20:34

GIVES YOU HELL.
When you see my face Hope it gives you hell Hope it gives you hell When you walk my way Hope it gives you hell Hope it gives you hell When you hear this song and you sing along but you never tell Then you're the fool, I'm just as well Hope it gives you hell

For once, Eros stood quiet.
Actually he didn't have had the choice, as he was the one and only reason why they were trapped in the Underworld. Yeah, he finally admitted it, after his denial phase which took more than ten very long minutes of silence. Well, silence was a huge word. Complaining could have been a good definition of silence in Hell, since the only noise they could hear was the complaining of poor unfortunate souls. Rest in peace, buddies, he couldn't help thinking. This is Hell, what did you expect ? he snapped, before figuring out she wasn't talking to him. It was kind of an awkward situation, but hey-she didn't answered so it could have been a chance she didn't hear him right ? Instead of slamming a punchline of his face, she just asked an other question. He smiled at the sound of it.

What a nice question. It could have been a topic for a philosophia test. To summarize Eros' life, a sentence was far enough : twisting your life around and letting you thinking up is down and right is wrong. That's what love does most of the time. However he was happy to live this way, otherwise he would have change his job a long time ago. You know, "fleeing monsters" – he made quotation marks with his fingers – is a full-time job. He'd learn with experience that mortals were more sensitive than they looked. If it was only up to him, Eros would have say everything about how hard the job « God of Love » was fun... but as he was the one who put her in Hell – where she wasn't supposed to be, since she wasn't dead yet – he wasn't sure she could handle it. Maybe he could say it to her later, if only she survived. Well... actually I was hoping the jump would take us to Olymp– he couldn't finish his sentence because he was cut by a hateful cry, behind their backs. He facepalmed hard.

Poor him. Fates will never be by his side. But it was okay, he'll handle it, as always ! I'M GONNA EAT YOU, AND THEN PUKE YOUR ASS TO EAT YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN. Eros grimaced. Did he have to be that disgusting ? He wrinkle his nose and turned around to face his new buddy. Eeeew, this is so dirty... He definitely couldn't start running away, not since the monster was almost over them. Anyway, he was immortal, what was the risk about dying now ? The only reason why he didn't do something stupid was the little mortal beside him. He wasn't mean. At all. To let her down wasn't an option, then. Okay so... can we talk about this ? The cyclop stared at him in the eyes... well... with one eye... WHATEVER. He had his hand raised, ready to snap them like two little flies, but Eros' request stopped him.

Eros shot a glance at Hayley. She was still holding her head in her hands, like if she was ready to die... he couldn't blame her after all, the cyclop was still standing right in front of them. Like I said, I want to talk about your... thing. You know, with you throwing me up and eating me. he put a hand in his jet black hair and started waiting for the cyclop to consider it. Eros had always been a very good talker, and it could be the reason why he wasn't dead yet. He was keeping the monster occupied, trying to find a solution to get out of here... until he saw what was written in the monster's belly. What the hell is going on ? he thought. In a first time, he believed it was a weird t-shirt he might have find before running after them but in a second time he figured out the cyclop wasn't wearing anything to cover his torso. Ow shit I'm sorry ! she apologized, and then he grabbed her arm. What's wrong with you ? he whispered, while the monster looked down to see the really nice tattoo he was wearing. You... his voice was way too calm. Eros could feel his rage, since he had his mother's skill about sharing feelings.

Okay... now I guess we don't have any choice but... run ? He gripped his fingers around her forearm and pulled her behind him, and they started running like there was no tomorrow. DON'T GIVE UP, WE'RE FINE. KEEP RUNNING ! he shout at her while she slowed a bit. Behind them, the monster was yelling out loud many curses about « little god » and « bitches » or something like that. I have an idea. Knowing Eros, it wasn't the best idea ever but Hayley didn't have any choice but trusting him. After all he was the one who was – supposed to be – used to this place. He stopped abruptly and grabbed Hayley's shoulders in his hands, staring at her in the eyes. Stay here and don't move until I'm back, do you understand me ? He added a little bit of persuasion in his look – how a cheater he was ! – to make sure she won't do something stupid, and then started walking towards the monster. How he hated to do that... Okay buddy, now I'm all yours. His bow materialized in his left hand, and he shot an arrow as fast as he could, reaching the Cyclop's head right in the forehead. He felt in his back, like if he was dead. Love doesn't kill, Eros hated it.

Let me explain a few things. He sat beside the monster who was awake, not even in pain but quiet as if he wasn't able to make a move. Actually he wasn't. C'me here girl, I have something to say ! She ran toward them and Eros gently invites her to sit down beside him. This arrow you have on your face, is one of my cursed toys. I like calling them like that. He smirked and made his bow vanished in a flash. He turned around to face Hayley and kept talking. I have plenty of them, but this one is very funny though. The cyclop must have been dead, with an arrow sticked in his forehead but... love never follows any law, sadly. You don't have to know all of its powers – he looked at the cyclop in the eye – all you have to remember is that you will fall in love with the one who'll take it out. Now his smile reached his eyes. Eros wasn't mean at all, he just liked to play. The monster shot him a hateful glance but Eros didn't care about who likes him or not, but the cyclop would have been thankful towards the god of love for letting him live. Any more questions before we leave ? he asked to Hayley, and the cyclop – if only he could talk.

Anonymous
Invité
Invité
Re: It's time to go to hell, bro'. | Dim 04 Jan 2015, 16:09

Eros & Hayley

What's wrong with you ?
The answer wasn't abvious ? All. At this moment, all was wrong. I was in Hell, with a man who was a fleeing-monster, I couldn't control anything and MAINLY I had an huge scary monster in front of my face. He said a scared « YOU... » and I didn't listen my mind which tell me to say something like « My name isn't you but Hayley... » or « Between you and I, they are « and », nothing else. » but.. It was not the moment. He said we must run. So. If I had.... I ran away, too hard than my legs could do this. Further I can remember, I had never ran faster in my entire life !
For the little story, I hate sport, I've trying all the soluce to be extempt of sport. Imagine, I might break something ! An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
I have an idea. -Okay, I didn't know if this was a good idea to listen him buuut I had no choice... - Stay here and don't move until I'm back, do you understand me ?
Eeer... Was he kidding me ?! Behind me there was an horrible monster who wanted to eat me, and I HAD to stay here ? I heard yours comments, « Hayley, stop turning up your nose ». But. It's the pot calling the kettle back ! He brought me here and I was going to be eaten before him ?! I didn't know why, but i felt like a dog : I obeyed. What was wrong with me ?! Except all. I don't know today yet.

However, he made what he had to make because he called me. I turned on myself and I saw the huge monster.. On the floor. I pushed a little scream and approached them discreetly. The first thing that crossed my mind was « I am in hell with a monster, and a monster-killer.. or killer and nothing else.. Oh shit I am in a very very sad situation... ». He (the monster killer, not the monster killed) said :
This arrow you have on your face, is one of my cursed toys. I like calling them like that. 
I smiled a little : I didn't know if I had to run away because I am with a man out of him mind of if i had to stay here because he is the only man here, crazy or not. I sat next to him and I kept listening :   I have plenty of them, but this one is very funny though.  You don't have to know all of its powers.  all you have to remember is that you will fall in love with the one who'll take it out.  Any more questions before we leave ?
« Mmh... no. Or, maybe, one. There are people here who are nice enought to help him ? If anybody help him, he will lying here for.. a long long looong time ? It's so sad ! Promise you will never do this with me I am tall, if I am on the ground... Understood ? »

I stood up and noticed I had pins and needles in my legs. I stretched and we kept walking in the dead-place, but a safe dead-place. Without cyclop, I thought, hell is almost pretty. And I was scarcely effraid. Scracely I said.
Which is fun with underworld is that the is nothing, and when suddenly there aro something, we see it immediatly. Of course, when it measure two metters... And it is snoring like an huge car. I looked up at is face and saw an huuuuuge dog. Everyting is huge in hell ! Why ? This is so unfear. I am an half-demon, I had to be half-huge. God said nope and I am tall. What an unjust situation, and what an unjust life ! Behind him, if we looked higher, we could see a door. Only a door.

I look at Eros and whisper :
« eeeh... How have we to pas, if he stay BEFORE the door ? And why there is only a door ?! »
I tought aloud. « Yeah, in fact Hadès is an god, but it is the only god who wan't to kidnap two half-god to bring a bic. So he could put a door with anything around exept a dog... What do you think ? »
[/color]

Contenu sponsorisé
Re: It's time to go to hell, bro'. |

It's time to go to hell, bro'.
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1